My name is Jeroen Kemperman. father of 3 and married to the most wonderful lady in the world.
In my day job, I am product lead for account Security at Google Workspace
Before that, I was product manager in Googles account security team.
After my MBA I started a company from which we helped people execute ideas to reality, reduce costs and implement OKRs.
I am also founder of the annual I.E.S.E Silicon Valley trip: www.iesemeetsthevalley.com
I’ve lived 3 years in Paris where I was an analyst in the strategy department of Rexel (www.rexel.com).
I completed various interesting projects.
This website basically contains anything I liked to write about or find worth sharing…
My Bucket List
So here it goes, I have one too. In no particular order:
- Dance with my daughter Aimée at her wedding or somewhere else amazing.
- Dance with my daughter Elaine at her wedding or somewhere else amazing.
- Dance with my daughter Amber at her wedding or somewhere else amazing.
- Forge my own sword
- Play a DJ set in front of a huge crowd like this
- Do a speech for a huge audience
Race on a real racetrack